A couple of weeks ago I returned from Uganda where I spent over 11 weeks to personally contribute to the progress in our current projects:
– The building of four brick classrooms and a teachers’ staffroom, to have a good basis for the education of our children, a kitchen and new toilets
– Medical checkups of our handicapped kids, providing them with proper medicines, equipments and further therapy.
Some selected photos of this exciting journey may give you impressions of all these achievements:
We are very thankful to our sponsors and supporters for making this possible
We would be very happy to get in contact with you and give you further information and reports about the progress on the ground and on how you can get involved in our projects and bring in your ideas and support. Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent reports from the CCP from Uganda
Reise-Berichte August 2015
Here are the five travel stories about the Uganda trip in August 2015.
- Week CCP Travel Report 1st week CCP Travel report I
- Week CCP Travel Report 2st week CCP Travel report II
- Week CCP Travel Report 3nd week CCP Travel report III
- Week CCP Travel Report 4th week
- Week CCP Travel Report 5th week
Here you will find our donation form for one-off and regular donations: Donation form – 2017
Here you find our association statute: Statute of the CCP